..That I'm incapable... Of doing any good on my own! (sorry, a little Caedmon's Call came out there for a second)
Anyway, back in the swing of things today after a lovely vacation (to be shared soon!), but thought I'd take today to focus on the blessings in my life.
1. That our staycation rocked our socks off!
2. We both have jobs to go back to, that we enjoy
3. Applepalooza (it's not over, but homemade apple crisp and applesauce are our winners thus far)
4. Ina Garten (see above recipes that are amazing!)
5. Autumn & all its beauty that reflects God's glory
6. Supplemental insurance and Church Administrators/Superheroes
7. Chipotle (because who's not grateful for that?!)
8. My sweet hubby
9. Scout, of course
10. Blog friends who make me smile and think
11. Isaiah 53:2-9 (thinking on that today)
12. And on and on and on...
13. Oh and chocolate. Because. seriously. Chocolate.
What're you thankful for?