This past week I got my second BirchBox package in the mail! It's like Christmas each month, not knowing exactly what's coming, but knowing you'll probably love it all!
This time around, the theme for February was stuff to pamper yourself with, essentially. Didn't really understand how that's different than any of the other monthly deliveries, but let's go with it.
1. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant: basically a powder you mix with water to form a paste to exfoliate your face with. I loved it! Seems funky at first and it did have a bit of a weird smell, but it's mild and I just went with it. This left my skin feeling sooooo soft!
2. Eye Rock Designer Liner: stick-on eye liner? yes please! I love eye liner but I am horrible at applying it properly. These are basically stickers. The problem is they sent me some really funky ones, so not sure I'll actually use them. I might try the most tame design (of the 4 sent to me) and give the others to a funky, fun teen I know. She'll flip for them for sure!
3. Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint: I prefer tinted moisturizer to foundation, and this one doesn't disappoint! I've been using it all week and I still haven't run out. It's a bit darker than I've been wearing, but it doesn't look strange (at least no one's commented).
4. Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum: I don't think this does any better than normal soap/water/cleanser/however you normally get rid of blemishes. And it's sticky and gets on your clothes. Not so cool.
5. Supersmile Powdered Mouthrinse: Say what?! Yes, powdered mouthwash. You put water in the little pouch and swish it around. Haven't tried this yet (seems kinda funky for normal, every day use), but it smells pretty good. They sent me two to try, so I told Hubby he could try it too!
6. BirchBox Digital Download: 6 free songs from an indie band, Green River Ordinance. Haven't done this yet so no clue, but free music's generally free music!
Overall, well done, but not as impressive as the January box. Can't wait to see what March holds! If you're interested in signing up, please use this link. I get points or something for everyone I refer.