Since it's so fun, here's what I'm loving today:
1. Paying off more debt- as of this morning, we're now down to two. We now have one "bad debt" left and student loans, which are considered "good debt." We say they both stink and have to go. We're hoping to pay off the bad one before our 10 year wedding anniversary at the end of May. Then another year to hit our student loans, and then we can finally save for a HOUSE!
2. I'm now to level 2 of Jillian's 30 day shred. And girl is CRAY-CRAY! That girl is crazy and nuts and insane and evil and wonderful all at once.
3. I got billed for BirchBox today! Which sounds funny until you realize that means my second box will be arriving next week! Yippee! I can't wait to see what February holds!
4. This is my newest fave product. Believe it or not, I read in People magazine that Taylor Swift uses it and swears by it. Since I've been looking for what seems like forever for a new night cream, I thought I'd try it (Got mine at Target). This is phenomenally amazing! It has a light pleasant scent that's not overwhelming (especially important since it's slathered all over my nose).
Every winter I have crazy dry skin and tell Hubby that I wish I could take a bath in lotion. I don't really mean it (all that grease!) but the idea sounds Heavenly. Putting this on my face (and neck) feels a lot like bathing my skin in lotion. So wonderful! This stuff is not at all greasy, though while it dries, your face does feel slightly sticky. The only bummer is that I put it on after I've taken out my contacts and washed my face each night, which means I have to wait for it to dry before I put on my glasses. Seriously, this is totally worth the money to have Taylor's baby soft skin. Fur reals, yo. And yes, I just said that.
5. Bloggie friends. I've not met any of them in person (the ones that live so stinkin' blinkin' far away), and yet they're so very dear to me and now such a natural, lovely, bright spot to each day. I thank God for each of you.
I think that's about it for me today. What're you digging on today?