I'm still like that- full of questions, wanting to know the whys and the hows... I can only imagine that's what led me to being a Psych major in college. I love knowing the reasons behind everything (it's the main reason I hate magic- because no one will ever tell me HOW they do the tricks! Drives me crazy...).
I was walking Scoutaki Mushroom this afternoon and got to thinking about how often I have questions that go unanswered. Am I the only one like this? Do you get frustrated when a moment passes without the ability to get your questions answered, no matter how small and random they seem?
Some questions I've got on my mind...
- (As I was walking Scout today) A lady drove by shielding her eyes from the sun blinding her. Why didn't she use her visor? Is it broken? Did she forget she has a visor for that exact purpose?
- Open adoption vs semi-open adoption?
- When will our placement happen? Will we know in advance or will it be sudden? Will it be within the revocation period or will our child be ours outright?
- Why on earth did I wear flannel plaid today when it's so warm and gorgeous outside? Who knew it would be such a pretty day?
- Does X person know their belt loop on their jeans has been broken and torn for about six months? It's driving me crazy!
- Why do I have such dry hands that not even the prescription hand cream works?!
- Starbucks Barista, do you know right away the answers to my survey giving me that coupon, or how long does it take you to get the results? Did I spell that barista's name right?
- Why does this stupid CD/DVD burner only work most of the time and not all of the time? What is this stupid error message about capacity? Why isn't THAT error message in the four page list of possibilities in the manual?
- When I ask you, Random Person, how you're doing, can you tell that I really want to know, and it's not just for manners' sake?
- What does God want me to actually be learning during this time of my life when I can't plan or prepare for any of these big changes coming up?
- Is anyone reading this bored by my list? Because I had other questions and of course can't remember them right now...
And in the meantime, I have good ol' Colin to keep me company...
|Hands down, the best version ever|